Is a chat room possible?

tutter_fan

Reaction score
Any chance of a chat-room being added at some point in time? It'd be nice to have one!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I'm not allowed to visit chat rooms anyway.

F

furryredmonster

It would be more like a chat box. And only registered logged-in users could acess it.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
I wouldn't mind having a chat box on the forum. I hope to get myself some required earphones and microphone soon so that ReneeLouvier can also hear my voice whenever she is able to call me and speak audibly to me during chats. It would be fun to be able to talk to some forum friends audibly and listen to their voices sometimes

F

furryredmonster

I don't think voice chat would be OK for all the teens on the forum. If you want to do this I would just use MSN, YIM, or AIM. (Not sure if AIM has voice chat, i dont have it)

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Well it all depends on how many members think having their very own chat box on the forum is a good idea of course. Some people may not be comfortable with it at all. But we do have our own IM services available if we want to use them of course. Mine is Google Talk and when I get my mic set-up I may try to invite some more of my best friends to talk to me if they're allowed and want to. So maybe it isn't really all that necessary in the long run having one installed on the forum itself.

anythingmuppet

Reaction score
Thumbs-down for me. Like Snowthy, I am not allowed on chat rooms nor do I really want to go on one. Predators can lurk on those things, and I dont think any of them are safe.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
True if you do go freely on chat rooms you do have to tread with care.
And if we did have our own though it would be for registered MC members of course you can never be too careful with who may be lurking cunnily on it as a member even