Is Anybody Here A Bowie Fan Cause Of Labyrinth?

trekkie1701E

Reaction score
I'm just wondering: Did anybody here become a David Bowie fan because of LABYRINTH?

I am now a huge fan of his, and I have the LABYRINTH soundtrack to thank for it.

DANCE MAGIC has to be one of the greatest film songs EVER!

Svedish_Chef

Reaction score
I think they both went hand in hand cause I was so young at the time...

beemer

Reaction score
er...........no

i liked david bowie before i seen Labyrinth.Labyrinth kind of put me of david bowie beacause of his 80's mullet(thing) and weird 80's cloths but other than that i think the songs where OK,bad for david bowie.I bet when ever he thinks about labyrinth he says in his head "**** i wish i never done that"

yup now visit my site or,,,,,,,,,,,,,not
http://www.geocities.com/goblinpalace/

Fiery Princess

Reaction score
I'm not really a Bowie fan because of Labyrinth but it definitely helped me see him in a new light. I think he was the perfect choice for the Goblin King, he did a lot for the character as well as made the soundtrack the greatness that it is!

beaker

Reaction score
Hehe, the mutant space mullet LOL He actually had that in his early 70's Ziggy Stardust period.

Anyways, I think I became a huge fan of Bowie from Nine Inch Nails when I was really into them in 1995(When Bowie released that avant garde industrial rock concept album "1.Outside")

melissa

Reaction score
I am certian a bowie fan!!!

Labyirnth was the best movie ever and always, will be....

melissa

alorindanya

Reaction score
I never started liking David until about 9 months ago, so yeah, Labyrinth kind of led me to him. I have ALWAYS loved the movie since i was 6 years old (when it was in theaters), and it wasn't until I started hearing other people rave about how good his music was did I explore the other aspects of him beyond the Goblin King. Boy was I in for a shock; what a biography. But I will say, I am glad he's found Iman. She's a really lucky lady to be married to a guy who looks so HOT for his age...to think he's only 56!!

edible eye

Reaction score
Yes, I have to say I became a HUGE David Bowie fan because of that movie. I saw it when I was 7 in the theater and 7 years later I got it on VHS and decided to find out who this man was. Now I have just about everything he's ever done musically; and a bunch of other miscelanious stuff including two of his life casts. :smile: