Is Henson being sold?

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Oooh. You used a meanie face. LOL! I feel the same way on the topic. Can't use a meanie face though 'cause all that frowning gives ya wrinkles.:wink:

Bean Bunny

Reaction score
Eisner

The folks he made his deal with aren't the ones who'll get the Muppets.

Eisner still there. :big_grin:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Luke and Emmy--

Originally posted by EmmyMik
I can't speak for Jackie, but Luke, you can be keeper of the hat.
Foz, can I have a nifty title like: Emmy the Spoovy -- Safety Operations Advisor of the Jim Henson Company
Emmy the Spoovy--you are hereby declared "Safety Operations Advisor of the JHC" and will be the thus appointer of the security over the Karen Prell Red Hat, the gratuitous penguin, and the Muffin counter, not to mention co-guard of Bill's Body.

Key guard over the hat and penguin should be Luke, I think, because he's so passionate about those items...and his avatar is really pretty right now! I think maybe we should attempt to acquire Karen Prell herself for our company to be kept under guard and well protected...of course, Mike can visit! :smile:

Jackie still is one of the guards of Bill's Body, the keeper of the glasses and the scissors, and the protector of Steve's hair and Jerry's beard, and superior-supervisor over those who will be appointed the security people to help make your job easier.

By the way, all security members are armed with rubber chickens and talking vegetables.

*Sigh!* It's good to own the JHC and give my friends jobs!!

FOZ!

Muppets1985

Reaction score
**The folks he made his deal with aren't the ones who'll get the Muppets.

Eisner still there** Bean what do u mean by that???? btw MTI was on Disney channel (5/7/02) just to let every one know!

EmmyMik

Reaction score
Foz

Emmy the Spoovy--you are hereby declared "Safety Operations Advisor of the JHC" and will be the thus appointer of the security over the Karen Prell Red Hat, the gratuitous penguin, and the Muffin counter, not to mention co-guard of Bill's Body.
Can I wear a cape too?

:big_grin:

:cool:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Emmy--

You ABSOLUTELY CAN wear a cape, and carry an invisibility robe with you, and bullet deflecting wrist bracelets, too!!

Not that anybody could see you through that invisibility robe...oh, but what fun you can have with Bill while protecting him, right?

FOZ:rolleyes:

Jackie

Reaction score
Re: Emmy--

Originally posted by FOZZI3B3AR
You ABSOLUTELY CAN wear a cape, and carry an invisibility robe with you, and bullet deflecting wrist bracelets, too!!

Not that anybody could see you through that invisibility robe...oh, but what fun you can have with Bill while protecting him, right?

FOZ:rolleyes:
WAIT!! I thought I was protecting Bill!!!!!

EmmyMik

Reaction score
Jackie

Originally posted by Jackie

WAIT!! I thought I was protecting Bill!!!!!
Jackie, we can both protect Bill.

However, I don't think you get a cape...

EmmyMik

Reaction score
Originally posted by Jackie
Can i have a mask like Zoro?
You know, we're gonna be the coolest looking bodyguards ever.

But, that's what it takes to guard Bill...