Is it true?

Quack

Reaction score
Is it true that people on this forum Worked for Jim henson? Like Well Helped out ect. That stuff

lowercasegods

Reaction score
Some have. But some like to stay anonymous. With regret, I'm not one of those "some" in either case. I'm just another fan who knows some stuff.

MelissaY1

Reaction score
I used to intern with them but I did actual work for them as in worked on an episode of Bear in the Big Blue House and did actual work in their Muppet workshop. I never met Jim Henson though and never got full time work with them unfortunately....

zeldazipple

Reaction score
That's awsome that you at leats got to do that. I had an offer to apply to be an interm but I lived too far away. I couldn't believe they sent a fourm all the way to Flordia I was quite impressed. :eek:

I used to intern with them but I did actual work for them as in worked on an episode of Bear in the Big Blue House and did actual work in their Muppet workshop. I never met Jim Henson though and never got full time work with them unfortunately....

MelissaY1

Reaction score
That's awsome that you at leats got to do that. I had an offer to apply to be an interm but I lived too far away. I couldn't believe they sent a fourm all the way to Flordia I was quite impressed. :eek:
Yes, I was very fortunate that I not only had my dream working for Henson come true for a little while but I got to do 95% real work and not just get coffee for people :smile: I was also fortunate in that I had an internship actually working with the puppets themselves which I know others hired weren't as lucky. So I honestly can't complain.