Is my wife pregnant?

Status
Not open for further replies.

froggiegirl18

Reaction score
I vote yes!! I love the watermelon joke thing the first time I heard that I laughed so hard I cried.. If she is have fun with the whole morning sickness I heard that stinks, but then again during that time you're not alone..in a sense someone is there with you. That's what I look forward to whenever I get married...anyways I look forward to next week to find out and I wish you guys the best!:smile:

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Four days late? If she's not on any kind of birth control (which would obviously answer the question directly anyway :stick_out_tongue: ) then four days is nothing. My wife has been late up to a week, and I know women who've actually passed a month! I'm assuming a baby would be a pleasant surprise then? If she is; CONGRATULATIONS! If she's not; KEEP PRACTICING!!! :wink:

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
the waiting is killing me LOL man i want to have a baby also my wife is just not ready yet

MGov

Reaction score
To answer the inevitable question about what I am about to post, yes, we have a six month old son. And we had a few tries prior to that. So...

Four days after being late for her period is not too soon to tell by peeing on a stick. It would, in fact, be about 13 to 17 days after she got pregnant. Four days after ovulation would probably be too soon. Although I thought I saw a commercial for a test that could tell five days after ovulation.

And to add on to my guess about whether or not she is pregnant, if you are practicing the rhythm method of birth control, then yes, she is.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Wow. All this talk and we're still staying clean with it.

Of course, someone's gonna learn something here... :big_grin:

abiraniriba

Reaction score
Negative

The answer is NEGATIVE That's right, Negative as in all the perpetual PMS she put me through this week was for nothing, She went on the stick and it was a single horizontal line like this -, not like this +:attitude:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Aw, shoot.

Did ya'll want a baby? I need to know whether I need to be cheering or booing the situation now.

Status
Not open for further replies.