Is poetry allowed?

abiraniriba

Reaction score
I have several poems that I have written about the Muppet characters and their movies. I was wondering if they would be allowed in this category :confused:

abiraniriba

Reaction score
Okay look for my first one tomorrow

Tomorrow I will submit my first poem to this site I wrote it a while ago after seeing the movie "The Dark Crystal" and reading the book "The World Of The Dark Crystal" I am open to all reviews both good and bad

Effralyo

Reaction score
You can also see my "Muppet poems", abiranirida, and put there your own. Will be glad... :wink:

RedDragon

Reaction score
Yeah, poems are good. I started a poem thread awhile back people came up with so great ones. So be free, and write what you want. And don't listen to those who say "nobody likes a poet." Because they're wrong, oh so wrong they be.

abiraniriba

Reaction score
It's here

The Healing Of The Crystal has arrived in this section under its own post check it out and tell me what you think.

RedDragon

Reaction score
It's "What Will Happen...?"
And just so you know my name has 2 "s"
I don't really care but for some reason all my life other people have. Like a teacher with say "Nizza" then someone else, not me, with say "no, it's Nyssa." Strange huh? Crazy peoples. Anyway, great poem.

RedDragon

Reaction score
Sorry for the double post, but I just remembered that I posted "What Will Happen...? in General Discuss. as well for those who have non-muppety poems they want to share.

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Thanks, Nyssa, I'll go check it out. Thanks also, for telling me the correct spelling of your name. Usually I am just too lazy to look at how things are spelled. Lol
Abiranariba, I liked that poem. I have to admit, I have never seen the Dark Crystal, so the poem helped me understand it a bit better. I'm looking foreward to your next poem!