Is the Electric Mayhem still together?

Beauregard

Reaction score
Now here is an idea, ow about an Electric Mayhem Album. Purly the EM characters singing famous Rock songs (with some talking in between)

Who likes the idea?

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
That'd be cool. Do it like a live album (with or without a real live audience) and have the EM performing their songs the whole way through, including some new stuff never before released. I think an EM compilation CD is what we've been dreaming of for a looonnnggg time though!!

Only wish they'd give it to us. I'd buy it! Vol 1, 2, 3, however many!!

FOZ

Beauregard

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
Only wish they'd give it to us. I'd buy it! Vol 1, 2, 3, however many!!

Me tooo!!! Me three, four, five, however many!!! LOL. OL.

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
It really makes me wonder what Snoopy (Snoop Dog) sang with the EM in IAVMMCM but was cut out of the flim. seeing reason on why snoop was cut do to a bad rep in other things, i don't know if the song or whatevery they did will be an extra on the DVD when it comes out. heck if they could i Wish they would just take the pre recorded Beach Boy's "Little Saint Nick" song from the "John Denver and the Muppets a Christmas Together" CD and just have the puppets sing to the prerecorded song....of coures that would have nothing to do wih snoop....oh well :smile:

For some odd reason that song was never doen with the EM puppets just recorded, that's why the song isn't in the speacil but just on the record/cd's, Unless anyone knows other wise?

zack,

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I didn't know that about the beachboys song. Interesting. :confused:

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Whoops! i thought you said you didn't know that was a beach boys song. yeah It wasn't performed so it won't be on the next John denver and the Muppets dvd. it really dispointed me when i first saw the speacil a few years ago. it's a highlight on the CD/record.

zack

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Funny thing, I saw your last post before it was edited--WHILE it was being edited--as saying "ggrrrdddfffffffffffffff" and below it said it was last edited by you today; and as I was about to reply to "ggrrrdddffffffffffffff" the computer pulled up your last message after it was edited and now I'm all befuddled and lost.

Where the heck is that Hare Krishna guy when you need him???? :smile:

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
Funny thing, I saw your last post before it was edited--WHILE it was being edited--as saying "ggrrrdddfffffffffffffff" and below it said it was last edited by you today; and as I was about to reply to "ggrrrdddffffffffffffff" the computer pulled up your last message after it was edited and now I'm all befuddled and lost.

Where the heck is that Hare Krishna guy when you need him???? :smile:
What are you talking about?..... :confused:

LAUGH OUT LOUD!!! yeah i did that cause I was "mad" well not mad, i just re-read what i wrote and found out you ment something else and deleted it then clicked "save changes" and it wouldn't post a message without words to i just quicky bashed buttons and posted it so i could think about what i wanted to say! LOL!

dwayne1115

Reaction score
that would be a great cd set and it would have a mixtur of all there hits and some celb s in ther to like elton john and such. and i think there needs to be a dvd set of the best of each muppet like the best of fozzi gonzo kermit and the EM it would be the shows that they loved doing the most and maybe have them say why they loved doing them . now theres a great idah