Is the New York fan mail address still good?

Convincing John

Reaction score
Hi, everyone.

I'm going to send some fan letters to Jerry Nelson, Dave Goelz, and Frank Oz soon...and I just wondered, with the selling of the New York Henson building, is the:

Jim Henson Company
P.O. Box 20726
New York, New York 10023

Address still good...or should I send my letters somewhere else? Yeah, I know, more than likely Frank Oz will probably never see my letter. We all know Frank's schedule now:

(Once a year, Frank hops on a plane and arrives on the Sesame Street set...)

"Dum de dum dum dum...Me Cookie Monster. Me love to eat cookies! Arrrum num num num num! Okay, (checks watch) Me gotta go direct movie now. Buh-bye."

Anyway, is that address still good?

Convincing John

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I posted a response from Karen Falk a while back, she's the JHC Archivist:

Letters to performers can always be directed to JHC's Fan Mail addresses. I'm sure we'll be notified of any changes when things change.

SS performers must be directed to SS though, not to JHC.

BlueAM

Reaction score
One forum member sent a letter to Frank with the address, and he said that he got a reply from him.

I think it would work for me. Since we know Frank's current schedule, I'm going to try to write to him.

Whatever happens, I'll send him two, two Classic SS images I found online, both of which have various SS Muppets in them, for him to sign.

So, what do you guys think?

BlueAM

Convincing John

Reaction score
Sounds pretty cool. Hope he signs em! :smile:

I just wanted to let him know about an art project I'm working on.

Wait a minute...Frank Oz replied? Not his secretary??? Woah...I'm impressed! :concern: Congrats to the MC member who heard from him! If Frank Oz ever responds to my letter, I'd do a "Grover faint"!

I'm thinking about writing to Jane Henson, too. Is it the same address...or does she have a different fan mail address that you write to?

(By the way, thanks MC members, for helping me out!)

Convincing John

teebs

Reaction score
Convincing John said:
Wait a minute...Frank Oz replied? Not his secretary??? Woah...I'm impressed! :concern: Congrats to the MC member who heard from him! If Frank Oz ever responds to my letter, I'd do a "Grover faint"!
I wrote to him using the New York address, and I got autographed photos of him and Piggy, accompanied by a little note. :smile:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
The cool thing is, guys, is that the JHC associated people and performers are very hands-on with their fans. I've had someone call me from JHC once to answer a question I sent to the Henson e-mail address.

That's what has always made the Henson legacy live on. Whether they responded like this, or Brian and John Henson moving a sign out of the way at MuppetFest themselves, they are hands-on and caring.