Is there anything good about KSY?

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Go rent it first, and then decide if you want to buy it for your collection.

I've watched it twice since I've bought it, but I'm a big fan of the original films and watch those more often than anything I own...well, not more than I've seen Ghostbusters.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Well, hee, this thread is timely as I finally bought this today, it was on the discount rack. I'll watch it, then comment.
Next DVD that I must buy after this one: Follow that Bird. It's only 10$!!

BlitzkriegBob

Reaction score
i thought it was decent. but the part where kermit bumped into jim henson as a kid was great. that made the movie worth the...okay whole 5 bucks i paid for it, but it was very well spent 5 bucks.

MWoO

Reaction score
I thought that part was forced.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Together Again, at HMV, Follow that Bird is only $10! I'm getting that one next. KSY Was on the discount rack for 8, so I finally bought it and watched it. It wasn't as bad as some people seem to think it is. It had really cute moments. Once the song "Life as a Pet" hit, it was good, but the begginning kind of dragged. I like how Goggles is so neurotic.

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
Some of the puppets are good in it. Its sometimes good to see puppets to get ideas on building them.

That Announcer

Reaction score
MrsPepper said:
Together Again, at HMV, Follow that Bird is only $10! I'm getting that one next. KSY Was on the discount rack for 8, so I finally bought it and watched it. It wasn't as bad as some people seem to think it is. It had really cute moments. Once the song "Life as a Pet" hit, it was good, but the begginning kind of dragged. I like how Goggles is so neurotic.
Ah yes, the $8 sale rack, where at every possible store in the whole entire world, you'll find KSY and MFS. I got MFS and "Manhattan" at HMV, and my store has a bunch of copies of KSY, so maybe I'll pick one up later today.