Is this a Muppet?

rikkic

Reaction score
On the home page of the site, the doll between fozzie & gonzo?
looks like a cabbage patch doll:confused:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Yes, it is a Muppet and has been around far longer than the Cabbage Patch Kids. It is a baby from Bobby Benson's baby orchestra. They appeared a few times on The Muppet Show. I never really liked the characters.

beaker

Reaction score
Originally posted by frogboy4
Yes, it is a Muppet and has been around far longer than the Cabbage Patch Kids. It is a baby from Bobby Benson's baby orchestra. They appeared a few times on The Muppet Show. I never really liked the characters.
They get my vote for worst Muppets ever!

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Ditto. It was a funny bit for about 30 seconds that went on way too long. I like the Muppet Babies better :wink:

foofoocakes

Reaction score
You have to love the babies singing with Dale Evans . I also loved Pensylvainia 6/5000. Bobbie benson was a little creepy. He was everyones scary uncle.
Whats green, waves his arms in the air and can be found in Chinese restraunts? Kermit the eggroll.

Ryan

Reaction score
Originally posted by foofoocakes
You have to love the babies singing with Dale Evans . I also loved Pensylvainia 6/5000. Bobbie benson was a little creepy. He was everyones scary uncle.
You're not kidding! He was arrested in one episode!

Thijs

Reaction score
What`s wrong with the Benson Babies? I love them. I have to say I only know them from the Loretta Lynn episode. They cracked me up!