Is THIS Question too Personal?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I've just noticed in a couple of movies, a Muppeteer by the name of Melissa Whitmire is listed, and I'm just curious is she maybe Steve's wife, or sister maybe? Assuming she is related to him?

matleo

Reaction score
yes, Melissa Whitmire is Steve's wife. He's mentioned her in a few interviews. it's also not uncommon for them to just grab any friends/family hanging around for large crowd scenes. Susan Juhl has supposedly puppeteered a few times as well.

--matleo

Beauregard

Reaction score
Wow, great find Snowthers. I knew I recognised the name when you brought it up.

Skekayuk

Reaction score
it's also not uncommon for them to just grab any friends/family hanging around for large crowd scenes.
--matleo
Very true, - that also accounts for James Vaughan's MTI credit. Amongst many many other people's.

Teheheman

Reaction score
You know, he's that one guy. I think he's Vince's cousin who works at a Quick-Stop on weekends, and on the weekdays he sells scrap metal and has faked his death on several occasions and goes by the name of Rusty Shackleford, he got the name off of King of the Hill. His idol is Dale Gribble, so he took his name off of that. He's trying to avoid child support and doesn't wanna get caught, but we know who he is. He's that one guy who does that one thing.

Daniel

Skekayuk

Reaction score
James Vaughan, who's name appeared among the credits for Muppet Treasure Island, is a British actor who has made quite a lot of appearances on British TV (Daziel and Pascoe was one of the more recent ones). see: http://us.imdb.com/name/nm0891049/ . As a good comedy singer-actor he's also one of the regular stalwert's of Ian Marshall-Fisher's Discovering Lost Musicals Charitable Trust shows (the most recent of these being Can Can, see http://www.qsulis.demon.co.uk/Reviews/Can_Can.htm

Infinity Sirius

Reaction score
That's one way to work witht he Muppets. What fun for the friends and family of the Muppeteers.