Is Yoda considered a Muppet?

Docnzhoss

Reaction score
Yoda is as much a Muppet as the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles from live action flick 1. Like Beauregard said, Jim Henson's Creature Shop did help build Yoda (it was Jim who suggested that Frank be cast as the voice of Yoda) but Yoda, Rafael and Kermit all belong in their own categories.

Luke

Reaction score
I thought one of the Ex-Henson staff here a while back said that Yoda wasn't made at Henson but by someone else. Can't remember the thread.

King Jim

Reaction score
No. I don't think Yoda is a Mupppet. But I'm not sure.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Luke said:
I thought one of the Ex-Henson staff here a while back said that Yoda wasn't made at Henson but by someone else. Can't remember the thread.
Yes, I was also under that impresion. I believe I read somewhere that Jim helped Lucas and staff with the making of it, gave suggestions and stuff, btu someone else (another company) actuallly made it. I am pretty sure of that.

So, I guess taht would mean that only if Frank's other acted chracters are Muppets is Yoda a Muppet.

Luke

Reaction score
Yup, that means pretty conclusively Yoda is definitely, postively and absolutely NOT a Henson Muppet by any means at all. We have our answer !

maxdrive

Reaction score
well looks liek i got my answer yoda is not a muppet maybe close to being one but is not a muppet