It hasn't happened in awhile, but I'll suggest it anyway...

Katzi428

Reaction score
Hi guys.
For your own safety, DON'T post if you're going on vacation, OK? That only invites burglars to come to break into your homes. :eek: I used to be guilty of saying in here all the time "Hey...I'm going to.(such & such a place) ". That was REALLY stupid of me looking when I look back. :rolleyes:. When you come back from vacation , you can tell us where you went & what a great time you had! (or if you had a crummy time tell us about that too! !:stick_out_tongue:)
Just looking out for your safety!!

MWoO

Reaction score
I guess this is good advice, but it also assumes that thieves are following you on message boards and know where you live.

Better advice would be to keep things like facebook private and not try to amass thousands of false friends and not post personal information on things like Twitter and Instagram that are open to the public. Also, put a stop to your mail or have someone pick it up for you and keep a light on... always... You are less likely to be broken into if it looks like someone is home and awake.

Being broken into is not likely to happen (depending on your area), but better safe than sorry.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Hi guys.
For your own safety, DON'T post if you're going on vacation, OK? That only invites burglars to come to break into your homes. :eek: I used to be guilty of saying in here all the time "Hey...I'm going to.(such & such a place) ". That was REALLY stupid of me looking when I look back. :rolleyes:. When you come back from vacation , you can tell us where you went & what a great time you had! (or if you had a crummy time tell us about that too! !:stick_out_tongue:)
Just looking out for your safety!!
Thanks for the great advice.