It's been buggin me for a month....

dcfboss

Reaction score
OK I've been meaning to post this for a month, but I always forget. LOL

In the sesame street unpaved book, under the Prairie Dawn section, it says that cookie monster was always trying to look up her skirt.

how could this be? i thought it was a G show, lol. is this really true and has anyone ever seen him try it?

Clean Gultch

Reaction score
Cookie Monster has always tried to do that. Hes just really secret about it. He loves the ladies. But how old is he? Its a little disturbing reading about an adult muppet looking up a 6 year old muppets skirt

FozzieBear

Reaction score
How old is cookie monster? Ive always imagined prarie dawn to be older because she is so mature :wink:

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Where did you see this? I just checked in my copy of "Unpaved", and it doesn't say that anywhere in Prairie nor Cookie's sections.

:confused:

And it doesn't say how old Cookie is, but Prairie is seven.

scarecroe

Reaction score
I'm not seeing this in Unpaved either. Could you please scan or take a picture of this page and post it live for us to see?

:confused:

CookieFan

Reaction score
I remember reading it in unpaved, but I returned the book so can't look it up.....

Sidebottom

Reaction score
It's under Fran Brill's bio in the behind-the-scenes chapter, if memory serves.

Weird stuff. :concern:

-Sidebottom

scarecroe

Reaction score
Ah, there it is under the Fran Brill section -- not the Prairie Dawn section -- on page 186 in the last paragraph. It's a quote from her in regards to how Jim and Frank would work off of her to get her to "lose her cool and go ballistic" in an attempt to get as "idiotic as possible." If a bit like that *did* make it into the final cut of a skit -- which I suppose I wouldn't be too surprised to learn given a lot of the stuff that made final cut in those days -- I doubt it happened very often, and even then was likely only done as improve filler to work their characters into a scene.

That's my theory... which is basically saying I'm open to believing it was in a skit or two that aired, but I'm skeptical until I hear confirmation.

:zany: