It's been Fun, but I REALLY must be going....

mr3urious

Reaction score
And even in retirement, it still shouldn't hurt to show up again from time to time. :smile:

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Hiding depression and trying to deal with it yourself, by yourself, never works with anybody. Seeking help, and being HUMBLE enough to seek help, is a step in the right direction.

I hope you can realize what dwayne1115 and others including myself have been trying to gently impress upon you for a long time. When all else fails, turn to God. Not frog, blog, glob, or any other monosyllabic
Unglided-o substitutes. Placing faith in humanity? How's that working out for you? Placing faith in leaders/celebrities/ even family or friends who don't have your best interests at heart will only lead to
disappointment. Placing faith in those that can't help you, WON'T help you.
I've said more than enough. I really wish you the best, not just here, but in all areas of your life, and in the rest of your time on this earthly plane. I want you to have the same measure of peace I've been able to find. And you'll never find it putting faith in toys, sitcoms, movies, politicians, or people or leaders that really don't want to know you, don't want to hear from you, don't really give a rat's butt about you or your circumstances.
I've said enough. Some might say I 've said too much.

I agree with you on one thing: Life is too long AND too short, to put your faith in the wrong things.
Now I have said enough. Finally.

Last edited:

cjd874

Reaction score
Not sure how I didn't see this earlier. We'll truly miss you, DrTooth. Hope you come back to the forum in the not-so-distant future.

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
Well Drtooth, if you are reading this I hope you have a nice break and always I will be watching you on DeviantArt.

newsmanfan

Reaction score
Well, dang. The best rants were always yours! - and I mean that in the best way!

If you see this at all, please know that I completely support your need to step away & get your ish in order. Been that, done there, was lucky enough to come out the other end better. I hope you're taking everything one crisis at a time and not allowing the weight to pile up on you.

Be well. Folks here will welcome your return if you decide to do so.