It's Christmas Day In The UK So Happy Holidays !

Luke

Reaction score
Well it's been December 25th for an hour now in the UK so just had to hop on to say Merry Christmas and all that. I'm just watching TV and finishing some work at home - haven't been to the candlelit midnight church service for a few years since i accidentally nearly burnt the place down. Who'd have thought a manger was flammable ? Looking forward to a family christmas tommorow - the dog is excited already.

Thought i'd mention that around New Year i'll hopefully be continuing the tradition of last year and posting my annual message to the nation - you, my people - in the "Muppet Year In Review". Hopefully i'll get time to finish it - what with my busy schedule producing an all star theatrical extravaganza 'Mice On Ice', it sure is a slippery business, full of rats. Toodlepip !

beaker

Reaction score
Awww! Happy Xmas to you too Luke and everyone on MC!
And yes indeedy, so can't wait to read your Muppet Year In Review!

Joggy

Reaction score
Merry Christmas everybody!!

I already got one of the coolest presents ever - a puppet likeness of myself, made by Warrick!! :big_grin: Thanks buddy!!

Luke

Reaction score
Originally posted by Joggy
I already got one of the coolest presents ever - a puppet likeness of myself, made by Warrick!! :big_grin: Thanks buddy!!
OMG - that is so cool !!!! LOL !!! Merry Christmas Joggy, Warrick, Cory and Everyone !

Ok i got one of those mini radio control cars in a can things, a large Fozzie nanco plush, chocolates and sweets, the ALF DVD (which is amazing), a leather belt with a gold buckle in the shape of an eagle, computer games, a picture frame with my name on, vouchers, a gumball machine, CD's and after shave.

I think people this year are trying to tell me i am a skinny couch potato who smell's ....... and it took em this long to work that out ! Sheesh ! :rolleyes:

Joggy

Reaction score
Some of the highlights of my Christmas presents:

- The Joggy handpuppet (thanks again Warrick!!!)
- A mini harmonica which is actually a pendant - Jog's wearing a chain now, folks!
- Storyteller (Hans My Hedgehog, Luck Child, Soldier and Death) and Greek Myths DVDs!