It's not easy being (ever) green

wembleyfraggle

Reaction score
No people like it was said, these performers arn't going to RELACE anyone, they for now ae just for Disney Parks and Cruise lines. Steve and the gang cant perform in a stage play and cruise line every day all the time they have lives too, s these people for now will be doing those not the main, shows and stuff. Not yet at least, but when they retire, whos gonna play them, its nice to have a back up!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
beaker said:
like they are going to find someone who can accurately do Gonzo:smile:
If someone can, he's one talented booger!!

Besides that, to quote one of my best friends: "So, I take it then, that Dave Goelz has some good Job Security!"

INDEED! :smile:

beaker

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
If someone can, he's one talented booger!!

Besides that, to quote one of my best friends: "So, I take it then, that Dave Goelz has some good Job Security!"

INDEED! :smile:
I forgot who said it or where it was said; but alas within JHC circles it was believed that the only person who could do Gonzo was Goelz. I think Jacobson has fit in nicely with Oz' characters, and I like Baretta's Rowlf, and so on.
Statler and Waldorf sound as good as ever to me, and heck even Scooter as of MWOZ started to grow on me voice wise. We even saw someone try to pull off Pepe in the Statler and Waldorf @ movies.com pilot episode.

Lynnette

Reaction score
Anyone on the list involved in these tryouts to perform? Speak up - I promise that at least I'll be nice to you.

-Lynnette