It's That Time of Year Again

EmmyMik

Reaction score
The other possible title for this thread is "I Don't Believe My Luck!"

Anyway, in my area one of the radio stations has started playing Christmas music since Saturday. They will continue to play Christmas music until Christmas. That's a lot of Christmas music. I enjoy listening to it 'cause A) Christmas music makes me happy, B) there are some really gnarly songs on there that sorta mezmorize me, and C) You never know when they're gonna play something Muppety (that's like the motto of my life. I'm always on the look-out for something Muppety).

So this afternoon, after dinner I went up to my room, turned up the radio, and started to read a book. As I turned up the volume, I realized that "We Wish You A Merry Christmas" was playing. Yay! Muppety music already. And I was so happy.

Then as I was starting this thread, it played again (and I realized this as the opening notes were playing. Almost every note from the "Christmas Together" CD is burned in my memory). Whenever the radio stations play Christmas music, they either play "We Wish You a Merry Christmas" or "The 12 Days of Christmas". Muppety Christmas music makes me oh so happy.

Gonzo

Reaction score
That is the BEST CD....and it's burned into my memory too. Maybe after we get all moved, we'll bust it out.

Thinking of it, I think I just "remember-smelled" Christmas!

Quinnnnnnnnnn

Billy's Girl

Reaction score
IT'S CHRISTMAS TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just had to get that out of my system.

It is so great how there are carols on the radio and christmas ads on TV etc etc

I'm such a big kid when it comes to christmas but I just can't help it. Also it means in NZ it is summer time. So we go for a holiday to the beach for three weeks in January which is fantastic.

:smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: