It's the Ask Palpatine show!

mrhogg

Reaction score
Hey guys,

The new show, so hastily assembled it's ridiculous, is up. And it looks surprisingly good, all things considered. I hope you'll check it out:

http://www.askpalpatine.com/

I've got the first episode/question up, but have already received a number of them, so will have fodder for more questions soon!

I hope everybody likes it!

Luke

Reaction score
u should do yoda next, lol

staceyrebecca

Reaction score
While I didn't get most of the jokes, I had Todd watch it & he loved it. The way I know he loves things is when he spouts off more ideas about that thing. (He wants to make sure you've seen the Star Wars Robot Chicken)

My Star Wars story: Back in college they released the 4th Star Wars, which was really the first Star Wars even though it was released 20 some odd years after the fact...*sigh* I waited in line for hours. HOURS! This was for the first, midnight showing of the movie. We ordered pizza in line, that's how long we waited. I, being fair-skinned, got badly sunburned due to waiting in line (the sunscreen I put on didn't last that long.). It was pretty bad and I blame Star Wars. To spite the movie, and the creator of the movie from my home town, I didn't go to the movie that night. Todd made me watch it before he would marry me. I am bitter.

Onath

Reaction score
Nice job, can't wait to see more. You may want to think about a nice space background for him, But, I like the simple black too with a little lighting on him so he has a little glow. Awesome job!

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Haha, very nice!

Staceyrebecca, while I am a huge Star Wars fan, I totally agree, lol. I personally wouldn't stand in line for hours for a movie, especially in bad weather. It won't make me any less of a fan if I don't. :wink:

But try not to take it out on the movie! (Well, at least not on the real first three films, Hehe :wink:)

Reaction score
That was sooo awsome dude! I will most definitely be sending my question in! Loved it!