It's Time for the Emmy and Jackie Awards!

EmmyMik

Reaction score
A muffin is a wonderful treat. It makes you feel all warm and gooey inside, sort of like a muffin. So receiving a muffin is wonderful. One would think that receiving a Golden Muffin would be a greater honor. And it is. The Golden Muffin* is the award of the Emmy and Jackie Awards. The Golden Muffin is... You know, forget it! Let's get this thing started, and hand out some awards! YOUR FACE!

*Winners don't actually receive a golden muffin (or any muffin). So don't be looking for a golden anything coming to you in the mail!

JamieDenny

Reaction score
Golden Muffins

Okay Girls so what does one have to do to qualify for a Golden Muffin?
Jamie

beaker

Reaction score
I think you should offer muffin awards to people on here who are the best muffin-uppers of threads..hmmm, now who could those be?:wink:

grail

Reaction score
i'm nowhere near as good at "muffining" (that just SOUNDS dirty, doesn't it?) posts as Byron, Nate, Chris, and Kevin (in that order...heh) but i DID just sing the lyrics to "The Greatest American Hero"...twice. and i taught everyone how to say "I have a fire in my pants" in Spanish...could i at least get an honorable mention?

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
OMGOMG this is the most exsiting thing I've heard about all day!!

EEK!!

*on pins and needles till the awards are unveiled*

Traveling Matt

Reaction score
I had one of our Chocolate chip muffins at work today (Einstein's Bagels!!)

It was delish! :big_grin:

Wait, what where we talking about again??

- Billy :cool:

radionate

Reaction score
Is this what we were waiting for? Where are they already? :big_grin:

EmmyMik

Reaction score
Wow. Isn't this great? Can't you just feel all of these awardsy vibes? Wow.

When Jackie and I first decided to o the Emmy and Jackie Awards, we envisioned Bill Barretta as the main presenter. However, he hasn't been around here lately. I wonder why. So it is up to Jackie and me to present each Golden Muffin.

The first Golden Muffin goes to a very special group of individuals. I can safely say that without them, we would not be here, and there would be no "here" for us to not be (or something like that). Without them, we would not be Muppet fans. Of course, I am talking about the Muppets. In a world of action figures and MuppetFest, the actual Muppets seem to be forgotten. It is my great honor to present a Golden Muffin to the Muppets!

UncleDeadly

Reaction score
*politely applauds the muppets on their great achievement, as one should do when any award is handed out*