I've got a new puppet on Ebay!

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
aww cute! if i had money to my name i would bid!

Sarah

uncleduke

Reaction score
Very nice, indeed.
I notice her name is Carol. Is she, perchance baed on Carol Channing? Kinda looks like her!

starman

Reaction score
Uncleduke:

Are you still willing to send out a copy of the Muppets Celebrate Jim Henson? If so, you can email me at starman9000@hotmail.com, if not, that is understandable.

thanks!

Sir Didymus

Reaction score
Thanks Sarah! I'm glad you enjoyed it. Don't worry about Bidding on it, as long as you enjoyed it! Thanks Again!

Thanks UncleDuke. Yes! She is based on Caroll Channing! I was going to put that in the auction, but I didn't want to get sued!
Thanks!

Jake

Erine81981

Reaction score
Hey Sir Didymus I would buy her. I get paied this Friday. If you could hold her I would buy her. That is if no one has got her yet?

Ryan

Reaction score
Jake-

Have your thought about our deal?

Erine81981

Reaction score
What?

I don't know what your talking about? Please imform me.

Sir Didymus

Reaction score
Hey Ernie,
No, she hasn't sold, but Her body has been taken for another puppet of mine that is now on E-bay. Here's the link if your interested:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3131095044&category=2518&rd=1

If you aren't interested in the puppet on E-bay, I still have "Carol's" head, which needs a body. I could have it for you in 2 weeks, which is enough time for me to buy the fleece and put a body together. Let me know what you want to do.

Ryan- I e-mailed you last and said the deal would be fine if you could send me the 2 tapes plus $10.00. You never e-mailed me back, so I thought that meant you weren't interested. If you still want to do that, It's fine with me.

Jake

BorkBork

Reaction score
Hi Jake!

Really nice ones these puppets. Guess what? i have just ordered antron fleece, and i am buying more foam today, so today i begin building again :smile:

This last puppet of yours just has to be Lew Zeeland's uncle or something...i mean, just look at him, looks like they're related, hehe. Nice work!