I've got the Henson exclusive!

mikealan

Reaction score
Guess what! I got the exclusive Jim Henson action-figure from Palisades Direct Store! Too bad the Henson Legacy in Brooklyn didn't have it. But I can't wait to have it for Christmas! And what's interesting is that it had Henson's biography on the back of the box including his works in his history.

Whatever

Reaction score
mikealan said:
Guess what! I got the exclusive Jim Henson action-figure from Palisades Direct Store! Too bad the Henson Legacy in Brooklyn didn't have it. But I can't wait to have it for Christmas! And what's interesting is that it had Henson's biography on the back of the box including his works in his history.
It was available at BAM, but it sold out fast. Jerry Juhl got the last one.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
I want it sooooooo bad. I was going to get it the day it came out, but cash has been light, so I like hinted to all my friends and family that it's the one thing I really want this year, so maybe I'll get several! So mikealan, can we expect your review on it soon? I'd be interested in everyone's opinion on this figure.

Uncle deadly

Reaction score
i kinda want two.
cos the box is so nice so i wouold want to display one in the box and take the other out.
But the figures are too deer to goet two!

Whatever

Reaction score
I've got mine! But one of his elbows won't bend no matter what. The facial paint looked a bit odd in the box, it's darker around his eyes and nose, but it looks fine in the light. I find it a bit difficult to pose him playing the banjo, but it could be because of the frozen elbow on mine. He's big too, taller than Fozzie. I love him.

dlphntat

Reaction score
Mine arrived today. I love the look, and the box is beautiful.
Glad I ordered more than one so I can open one.
:smile: