Joseph

Reaction score
Originally posted by Jackie

Yes really, it's somewhere behind all the luggage and christmas stuff. :smile:
LOL Are we going to bring that with us?

Joggy

Reaction score
Originally posted by EmmyMik

That's great. Now can you go back in time and tell this to my parents?

Yeah, and while you do that, can you please convince both your and Emmy's parents to move to the Netherlands and let you attend Juliana Elementary? I really needed you for classmates! LOL!

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Just out of curiousity, Jackie and Joseph, do you guys ever use the telephone or AIM maybe? It just seems like you have full conversations in the forums when you could be having them more privately somewhere else...

-Matt

Jackie

Reaction score
Originally posted by Joseph

LOL Are we going to bring that with us?
Umm, no :smile:

Originally posted by Matt

Just out of curiousity, Jackie and Joseph, do you guys ever use the telephone or AIM maybe? It just seems like you have full conversations in the forums when you could be having them more privately somewhere else...

-Matt

We do :smile:

Joseph

Reaction score
Originally posted by Cantus Rock

-Matt
Of course we do.

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Okay...well, why he full convos here? It takes 2 minutes to get every thought across, when most of them are 3 word replies. I think its a scheme to raise your numer of posts to become Seniors quicker!!:smile:

-Matt

Joseph

Reaction score
Okay...well, why he full convos here? It takes 2 minutes to get every thought across, when most of them are 3 word replies. I think its a scheme to raise your numer of posts to become Seniors quicker!!:smile:

-Matt

I don't think that our conversations are any less meaningful then some of the other conversations that come around here. Example: The muppet roomates thread which mostly consisted of Bryon, Nate , and Chris chained together and beating each other.

Or what about Cantus Rock turns 30 posts old?

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Those are besides the point...okay, the Muppet roommates might be a bit on point, but my post wasn't really like that...and you have to remember, none of the people on here are dating! Thats why I would think it would be easier for you lovebirds to talk off-board...especially now that its 3 minutes of wait time. :smile:

-Matt

Joseph

Reaction score
Those are besides the point...okay, the Muppet roommates might be a bit on point, but my post wasn't really like that...and you have to remember, none of the people on here are dating! Thats why I would think it would be easier for you lovebirds to talk off-board...especially now that its 3 minutes of wait time. :smile:

-Matt

We do talk off-board. And most of our posts on the boards are topic related or muppet related.