Janice figure for mature audiences

jediX

Reaction score
Well, we know for a fact Janice isnt a virgin anymore(Muppetfest taught us that)...but man.
Uh, let me guess... Floyd?

Oh god, its 12:30 am and im sitting here discussing a puppet losing its virginity. I should go re-evaluate my life.... :wink:

jediX

Reaction score
I can't get it to open fully :mad: :eek:

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
Its not that bad, Janice is only having a piggy back. Although Floyd might not be too happy about that. :smile:

Cap Backfire

Reaction score
Just a quick question...

OK, not to be totally weird, but Janice was always the hottest Muppet... OK, that WAS totally weird... HAHHAHAAH
Anyway, where the HECK are you guys getting your figs from!?!?! None of mysources here have anything at all related to S5... I'm having a heck of a time finding them and don't want to be left out... Was the Oct 15th release date retail??? Are you guys getting them online??? Hmmm...I'm confused... Anyway, if you could lemme know... Wait.. you said you opened them in the mall food court. That would suggest that either you are a HUUUUUGE fan and got them online, just taking them to the mall to get some fresh air, or you got them AT the mall, and my mall is just a bit behind.

uncleduke

Reaction score
Cap Backfire said:
OK, not to be totally weird, but Janice was always the hottest Muppet... OK, that WAS totally weird... HAHHAHAAH
Anyway, where the HECK are you guys getting your figs from!?!?! None of mysources here have anything at all related to S5... I'm having a heck of a time finding them and don't want to be left out... Was the Oct 15th release date retail??? Are you guys getting them online??? Hmmm...I'm confused... Anyway, if you could lemme know... Wait.. you said you opened them in the mall food court. That would suggest that either you are a HUUUUUGE fan and got them online, just taking them to the mall to get some fresh air, or you got them AT the mall, and my mall is just a bit behind.

I have an online shop, and we got them in a couple of weeks ago.
We sold out almost immediately, and reordered, and sold out (again)... etc, etc, etc...
Long story short, we are getting in more today!

http://www.boxingcow.com/shop/product_info.php?products_id=55

jediX

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Cap Backfire
OK, not to be totally weird, but Janice was always the hottest Muppet...
I've been more of a Spamela person, myself ...

beaker

Reaction score
jediX said:
I can't get it to open fully :mad: :eek:
Her legs or the link?

drspy00 said:
Its not that bad, Janice is only having a piggy back. Although Floyd might not be too happy about that. :smile:
Not quite as G as the situation I have her and the newsman in:wink:

jediX said:
Oh god, its 12:30 am and im sitting here discussing a puppet losing its virginity. I should go re-evaluate my life.... :wink:
Um, it's a brave new world?