Janice KiSS doll- anyone seen this?

HeraLirambar

Reaction score
No, I don't mean kiss the verb or the band. KiSS stands for Kisekae Set System (I think) and kiss dolls are basically paper dolls for your computer. You just click the clothes and drag them onto the doll. However, you need a kiss viewer to play with the dolls. You can download one for free here:http://www.otakuworld.com/kiss
Unfortunately, the dolls themselves can no longer be downloaded from otakuworld for free, but you can get some dolls on other sites. And that brings me to the whole reason I started this thread: I have found one of these kiss dolls of Janice herself. You can download it (for free) from this website:http://clix.to/angelkey/ Just click on "dolls" and erm, watch out for Carnage :smirk:
A warning, the Janice kiss doll does contain Barbie doll style nudity (if that offends you), but other than that, it's safe. In fact, it's pretty tame compared to most other kiss dolls I've seen. :eek:
I've been meaning to start a thread about that for a while, now I've finally remembered it.
Also, there's another good kiss artist named Rick Cramer Most of his dolls are skinny young dudes who wear very strange clothes. The doll Hazael has a black shirt with a red spikey collar that he says make him look like a "deranged Kermit the Frog". ^_-
Whoo, this is probably the longest post I've written in a long time.

scarecroe

Reaction score
I downloaded PlayFKiSS 0.81, installed it and opened the set that they provide as an example okay, but it wouldn't open the Janice set from the other site.

Any tips?

scarecroe

Reaction score
Nevermind, it works with PlayFKiSS 0.83b beta

HeraLirambar

Reaction score
Oh yeah- I'd also recommend downloading winzip or some sort of unzipping program thingy. Cos kiss dolls are .lzh files, I think, and on some sites they hafta make the kiss dolls .zip files- I guess to save space.

Another warning about the Janice doll- one of her shirts says something kinda... I dunno, controversial, I guess you'd say. Not too bad.