Janice Leaving The Electric Mayhem

ElectricMayhem1

Reaction score
This Is My First Muppet Fan fiction Post I Am So Nervous Because I Have Never Posted Before

I don't know why i want to do this i just had a dream last night and my dream was about that Janice left the electric mayhem and started a all girl rock band

Chapter 1- Leaving

Lot's of people started hating the electric mayhem cause they just did the same music and they always just did covers well nowadays in the late 70's and mid 80's people just wanted punk/rock and heavy/metal bands well like the runaways and black sabbath and those rock bands. So Janice was tired of being booed so she decided to leave the band. Dr. Teeth got really sad actually all the guys got sad espically Floyd beacuse his girlfriend was leaving. So Janice had to break up with Floyd so that she could leave. They took Janice to the airport she kissed Floyd it was the last time they would ever kiss again.

Chapter 2- Finding some members

Janice was at a whiskey a go go looking for some girl members in that same club she found a singer named Micki. Micki was a friend of Alex (Janice's sister). So then Janice found Alex next to Micki. Janice was so happy to see her sister although she did not recognize her at first she was dressed in black so it was hard to tell because almost everyone was dresses in black. So Alex and Micki helped Janice find more members. By ten o' clock they had a band with members
Micki- lead singer, Janice- lead guitar, Alex- rythem guitar, Nancy- drums, Joanie- bass. The was completed they just needed a name so they name there self The Rockies.

Hey Guys i will try not to make any mistakes on this one i hope u r enjoying

Chapter 3-

Then they started too celebrate by drinking, smoking, and all that other jazz. The next day to went to a producer which used to produce the electric mayhem. They got signed to mercury records. There first hit was called Cherry Bomb which described Janice and Micki of how they were. Their first concert was at Hollywood many people came they even produced it on TV. But then more days passed and Janice and Micki got more addicted to drugs which was really bad. Then one day The Rockies were sent to be a guest star in a show so they went. But there was a surprise they also guested Dr. Teeth and the other guys. So the show started so they both bands went in the show at the same time. Janice was really surprised because she saw the electric mayhem again.

Chapter 4-

Ok then the show finally finished and they were back stage Janice invited Dr. Teeth and the guys to see one of her concerts, he said yes. So then it was the next day and the time of the concert. Dr. Teeth and the guys went early to see them practice. Janice introduced her band members to the guys. Dr. Teeth started to like Micki, Well Zoot still in love with Alex after she left him again, Animal started to like Nancy, Floyd still in love with Janice after she broke up with him, and well Lips would have liked Joanie but he wasn't there. They performed there hit Cherry Bomb and other hit called Dead End Justice, and another one called I Wanna Be Where The Boys Are. People went wild Dr. Teeth started noticed.
Hey have you seen this crowd they go really wild for them said Dr. Teeth
Yeah we noticed said Floyd.

Chapter 5

After the concert was over Floyd took Janice to eat she was really happy to be with him again.
Do you want to be my girlfriend again said Floyd.
Um, well i don't know i could maybe dump you again and i don't want that to happened said Janice.
Maybe when you have no concerts or plans you could come and visit me i don't care how many times or when just as long as you visit me more than 1 time.
Okay i do want to be your girlfriend then.
The guys took the girls to where they lived. It was time to settled things up for Alex and Zoot. So when they got there Zoot knew he would tell Alex if she is interested in him.
Alex do you still love me
Well of course i still love you
Are you still my girl
Yes and i will always be
Then why did you leave me again
Well i really wanted to start a band with my sis.
Then Zoot finally knew Alex still loved him.

ElectricMayhem1

Reaction score
If u guys r reading this please excuse me for some of my writing i had my cousin read it to see if it was good so then that's when she discovered the mistakes :embarrassed:
That last line was supposed to say the band was completed