1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Japanese Fraggle Rock Plush

Discussion in 'Fraggle Rock' started by BlueFrackle, Oct 9, 2002.

1. BlueFrackle Active Member

2. radionate New Member

Is that supposed to be Red? Its a pretty sickly looking thing.
  3. KPrell New Member

Ah, that would be the naked and stoned blackmarket Red doll...

Yikes! Never heard of those.

Karen
  4. beaker Well-Known Member

Leave it to BlueFrackle to find these obscure rarities! So is this a bootleg, or the just ate some funky doozer sticks version?
  5. BlueFrackle Active Member

Guys,

I think if the eyes were plastic and closer together, It would look real nice...

Oh and she needs some clothes too.

That hair looks better than Pedigree, Tomy or Hasbro Fraggle Hair !

See ya
  6. Drtooth Well-Known Member

Yihhhg!!! Man!!! Maybe it's just the.. the photo or the coloring.. or something...uh...man! They eyes are too far apart, she's nude, and she seems to be screaming!
  7. Thog New Member

Don't eat the brown Doozer sticks man, look what they did to her!
  8. Lu775 Member

AAAck! It's the eyes....I dunno, they scare me.
  9. Luke Active Member

Well i always knew that Red was an exhibitionsist but sheesh - naked and baring all on the internet. I guess her commision check for the French Fraggle DVD's hasn't arrived yet and times are hard.

Y'know what it's like with these celebrities - they go over to Japan and do dodgy photo shoots and commercials thinking we'll never find out but good ol' BlueFrackle - he hunts em down ! :D
  10. beaker Well-Known Member

Between the Xerox Japanese commercials and the 3d ride attraction being made soon, the Muppets sure have been doing some interesting gigs in Japan as of late.
  11. frogboy4 Inactive Member

Be afraid...be VERY afraid. One thing's for sure. BlueFrackle will buy it if he can get his Fraggley hands on it! LOL!
  12. BlueFrackle Active Member

Jamie,

When your right, Your very right !

See ya