Jarrod Boutcher Pig Puppet back on ebay

wes

Reaction score
Wow, thats Great I'm seriously thinking about buying it!
or bidding

davidmartiste

Reaction score
maybe i should buy it back off you :smile:
Wouldn't that be funny. I was looking at the amazing photos on your myspace this morning and thinking what an incredible journey Raymond had from your hands to my house on the other side of the globe. It's almost a sin that I'm selling him. It feels like I'm selling my puppy or something. Ugh. Maybe I should ask for visitation rights. :wink:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I don't get it... how come whenever somebody around here is having finacial trouble, they always end up selling their puppets? You guys should hold on to those!

Teenager's

Reaction score
Well......now the pig has a backstory on why he's emo....

davidmartiste

Reaction score
I don't get it... how come whenever somebody around here is having finacial trouble, they always end up selling their puppets? You guys should hold on to those!
I know your question was hypothetical but, as the 'guilty' owner I have to say ... like a work of art, it's comforting to know that the next owner will have much the same connection/investment.

Unfortunately when you weigh something like hanging on to a puppet that I'm not currently using and saving up for a home downpayment, the immediate answer is obvious albeit a bit sad.

Still, I know I will own a JB puppet again. His work is amazing.

Keeermit

Reaction score
ahhh stop it youre making me blush.... nah go on :smile: