1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Save Muppet Central Radio
    Within days Muppet Central Radio could be off the air. Show your support and save the station by listening via Radionomy's website and apps. We're also on iTunes and Apple TV. Learn More

Jarrod Boutcher Puppets

Discussion in 'Puppet News' started by Keeermit, Jan 22, 2014.

1. Keeermit

Keeermit Active Member

JBPuppets now has a facebook page CLICK HERE to LIKE it, I will update as much as possible. In the not too distant future I will be uploading an album full of progress shots of building a monster puppet. Once he is finished I will be giving him away to one of my facebook followers - not sure how yet, maybe some kind of competition ( like a naming or sketching compettion) so LIKE my page and keep posted. Have a great day

2. Muppetboy09

Muppetboy09 Well-Known Member

Great work as always, Jarrod. Looking forward to the giveaway!!!

Diego Fiorucci likes this.
  3. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

I thought you already had a Facebook page... I seem to recall sending you a friend request.

4. Muppetboy09

Muppetboy09 Well-Known Member

You are thinking of him having a personal account, in which you can friend him. This is a facebook PAGE, in which you can like the page and receive updates.