1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Jason and Nick discuss who Tex Richman was originally going to be...

Discussion in 'Muppet Appearances' started by Puckrox, Dec 19, 2011.

1. Puckrox

Puckrox Well-Known Member

Click here to watch the amusing interview.

I strongly suggest everyone watch the video at the bottom of the page. It'd definitely worth it. Nick and Jason discuss their writing process and, at the end, talk about how their original plans for Tex Richman were deemed by Disney “too confusing for children”. It made me crack up, that’s for certain.
  2. Fersureitsjess

Fersureitsjess Active Member

I found that interesting, how Kermit was going to be Tex Richman. I personally think that would have been a little confusing for children. Haha
  3. muppetlover123

muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

lol i would have enjoyed it
  4. Puckrox

Puckrox Well-Known Member

I agree that it would have been confusing and I don't think it would've worked quite as well, but the way Nick and Jason tell it still cracks me up.
  5. muppetlover123

muppetlover123 Well-Known Member