Jellyfish.com--CGI..Puppetry..or both?

Phantom

Reaction score
I absolutely love it. This is not to be missed.

Watch the archives, too.

If you look at the November 21 clip, you can clearly see the arm rods. Nice nod to Monty Python, too.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
This is cool. It's a puppet with probably a CGI background. I don't think anybody but the Jim Henson Company has real-time CGI Puppetry yet.

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
This is cool. It's a puppet with probably a CGI background. I don't think anybody but the Jim Henson Company has real-time CGI Puppetry yet.
...but some of us are working on it.

I concur with Foz though, puppets shot against blue or green screen with a CG background. Thanks for sharing this Shaver!

shtick

Reaction score
That Puppet rocks.

(I just wish people would come up with quality stuf like this sans the religion.)

Phantom

Reaction score
I was going to let that go by without comment...but what the hey.

Phil Vischer's motivation is faith-based and I don't see why there is anything to be criticized in that. He is not "cramming it down anyone's throat." He makes a very entertaining video. The acceptance or denial of his belief system is up to the viewer.

In a world which preaches tolerance, tolerance, tolerance, I must ask why it is so intolerant? But I digress, this is a puppetry forum, not a theology forum.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Let's not turn this thread into a pro- or con- religion discussion, gang. Schtick, that line should have been thought of prior to posting it because it will result in a response which in most cases where religion or politics are concerned usually ends up in flame wars. The first line of the post was definitely constructive; but the second line was unwarranted.

Phantom--some posts are better left unanswered, regardless of our convictions. It's the only way to keep on topic and not go into a discussion which I've seen too many times ends in a flame war.

Thanks, gang.
Kev, Mod

DannyRWW

Reaction score
Hey I finally checked this site out and this is some pretty funny stuff....

wes

Reaction score
Thats a puppet on the Site, I email them and ask for a job and they said they would have some work but need to be close to Chicago. They Must be doning alot with puppetry.

DannyRWW

Reaction score
wes said:
Thats a puppet on the Site, I email them and ask for a job and they said they would have some work but need to be close to Chicago. They Must be doning alot with puppetry.
REALLY...