Jerry Nelson Recasts

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Jerry Nelson, I know you have to do what you have to do, but I have to say that while I'll enjoy the newer Muppet talent out that is out there dinng their thing, I'm gonna miss you. Peace be with you and your loved ones, Ilikemuppets.

BEAR

Reaction score
Lets remember that Nelson has not completely detatched himself from all Muppet work. He is still doing his stuff on Sesame Street and he will be involved in the new Dark Crystal movie. I am sure he will also be on board for the Fraggle Rock project. He hasn't left us yet.:crazy:

golden teeth

Reaction score
No, but hes not doing much. I wonder how they'll cast someone as Robin. He has such a unique voice. The guy that voiced Floyd Pepper in MWoO didn't do a very good Floyd. It sounded nothing like him.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I have said it a thousand times, but I sure wish I could go hang out with Jerry for a day and go partying or something, man. I bet he's awesome to hang out with.

BooberFraggless

Reaction score
Jerry performs the Count once in a while on Sesame Street, and he will be making a comeback as the Amazing Mumford in just a few more weeks for the 2-parter Season finale. It's really gonna be sad when Jerry leaves Sesame Street. I can't imagine his charachters being played by anyone else. :smirk: :sing: :crazy:

Gonzo14

Reaction score
i made a possible list of recent performers, i put most of jerry's deeper voice characters with John Kennedy since he did Floyd in MWoO and most of the higher voice character's with Rickey Boyd since he did Crazy Harry, I also put ideas for some of Richard Hunt's still silent characters, but this is just my ideas