Jersey Represent!

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Magellan said:
well, i'm actually from central jersey (seaside actually) but generally people don't accept the fact that central jersey exists, to most people its either north or south, when people ask were in jersey, i always say central, and they are like, umm no, you're either north or south, so i go with south most of the time
I totally agree; I say central, and people are like; "Wha'?"
matleo said:
In defnese of North Jersey, I should remind people there is NJPAC, The Gorwing Stage Theater, the Sussex County Fair, a lot of cool stuff going on around Montclair, and Sal's Pizza in Landing, NJ (STILL the best pizza I've ever had). I like living in Ocean County, but North Jersey is really home to me.
If you wanna' try some excellent pizza; you gotta' go to Federici's in Freehold. Best I've ever had, even better'n NYC.

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
I wasn't born in Jersey (born in AK, back when Dad was in the Air Force), but I'm considered a Jersey girl by virtue of accent and genetics.
Both my parents and their respective families hail from north/central Jersey (Dad was born in Jersey City, Mom in Somerville). And we go to visit them all the time so I know the place just as well as any native.
Most of my relatives on Mom's side are in Clinton (Hunterdon County). As for Dad's side, I think they're scattered hither and yon somewhere between Jersey City and Parsippany, but we don't visit them often enough to know for sure.

Comical_DrBob

Reaction score
Hey any one from the actual Island of Jersey the largest Channel Island ?