1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Christmas Music
    Our 17th annual Christmas Music Marathon is underway on Muppet Central Radio. Listen to the best Muppet Christmas music of all-time through December 25.

3. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

JHC Rebooting Gumby

Discussion in 'Family Worlds' started by D'Snowth, Apr 19, 2015.

1. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

2. muppet maniac

muppet maniac Well-Known Member

I was disappointed after reading that because I thought they meant:

[​IMG]

3. mr3urious

mr3urious Well-Known Member

Thank goodness they're keeping it in stop-motion. That's the thing that makes him Gumby, d@mmit! :)

I really hope JHC would be able to get this off the ground. Considering how much they struggle today with their projects due to difficulty finding business partners, it will be a long uphill battle.

Last edited: Apr 19, 2015
  4. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

UGH! A day and a half too late for that joke.

And that one...

Wait wait I got this...

[​IMG]

Hey wait. I thought Gumby was a Classic Media thing, like Dreamworks owns him now.

5. Bliffenstimmers

Bliffenstimmers Active Member

I think Dreamworks only owns the rights to any productions Classic Media was holding that had Gumby in it. The franchise in general belongs to the other people. So I assume.