1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Jim and Kermit "The Conversation"

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by David Boudreau, Aug 18, 2012.

1. David Boudreau

David Boudreau New Member

Hi there.
    To anyone interested... I'm selling prints of my caricature artwork of Jim Henson as seen in my profile pic. Anyone interested please message me and I can give you a better look of the image and prices. It's a high quality print on canvas and you, along with Jason Segel (writer/actor of the new Muppet Movie) , could be the proud owners of this print! For more examples of my work you can visit my website at:

http://davidboudreau.weebly.com/portraitsandcaricatures.html

Thanks for your interest!

David
  2. muppetfan24/7

muppetfan24/7 Well-Known Member

Wow! This is beautiful David! I had a dream that Jim and Kermit were having a conversation whilke behind the scenes of the Muppet Movie. However, I forgot what they said. LOL! Thank you for posting!