Jim Henson Comics Humble Bundle

John Pannozzi

Reaction score
I don't know if anyone here is familiar with Humble Bundle, so I'll do my best to explain:

Basically, you buy a bundle of downloadable digital comics, books, games, music, and/or video game. You can pay as much as you, though paying more than the average amount gets you more items in the bundle (and if you pay even more, you get even more stuff). The proceeds are split between the publishers/creators of the items, a charity, and Humble Bundle itself, and you can choose how much of your payment is divided up between these parties. The Bundles are only available for a week or two, and sometimes more items become available in a Bundle after it's been up for one week.

The current Books Bundle is a selection of Henson-related comics and novels. Lots of Fraggle Rock, plus Storyteller, Labyrinth, Dark Crystal, and more. Yes, these are digital books, but you get to download your own copies of them and AFAIK there's no DRM, and you can redownload them at any time. The charity being supported in this instance is the Center for Puppetry Arts.

Here's the Link: Paying at least $10.47 gets you everything, so I suggest you act fast if you're interested:

https://www.humblebundle.com/books

Iscah

Reaction score
Thanks for that. It's a great deal!

Time to read Journey to the Everspring! =D