Jim Henson for Circuit Judge

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Hehehe, this is too great.

My good buddy Justin goes to college about 3 and a half hours away from my part of FL. He drove down this weekend to see me and the rest of our little crew. Well, when he ws driving he saw a sign that read "Elect Jim Henson for Circuit Judge." So naturally knowing my obsession, he pulled over and stole the sign. I have it now, and I must say I love it, even if it isn't our Jim Henson. I will be taking a picture soon for anyone who's interested. :smile:

-Matt

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Hehehe...people won't even think to remember to keep these...soon I will be the only msn in FL with them, and then, THE WORLD!

Circuit Judge - one who judges electrical outlets and the track in which NASCAR racers race.

-Matt

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
Originally posted by Cantus Rock
Circuit Judge - one who judges electrical outlets and the track in which NASCAR racers race.
And this is a job you need to have an election for?

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Well as you can see, its a pretty prestigious title. I'm sure the ballots will be pretty filled this year...

-Matt

rurulesunc

Reaction score
I used to work for a lawyer in Orlando and it used to brighten my day when we would get letters from Jim Henson trying to get us to vote for him. This just goes to show that not all Florida elections are messed up....

Last I heard there were 3 people running for the position.. he won the primary and now has to have a run-off with one other person. GO JIM!!!!

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Man, I wish I lived in Orlando....not only for Jim, of course, but just because I think central Florida is alot nicer than South. Keep me posted on Judge Henson's advance. :big_grin: hehe.

-Matt

rurulesunc

Reaction score
Matt -

I will keep you updated if I hear any more. BTW if anyone is ever in Orlando come visit me... I am a wench at Medieval Times. SOunds like a bad job, but really I think its awesome.

April

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Heh, sounds fun...the really big one on the tourist hotel strip? We usta pass it when we went to Disney, but I think we take a new route and don't see it anymore. I'll be up in for Thanksgiving, so I might just look ya up, my rosey wench. :big_grin: :wink: :stick_out_tongue:

(Wow...my last post as a normal member...Seniority, here I come!)

-Matt