Jim Henson Grandkids?

Infinity Sirius

Reaction score
This has been gnawing at my brain for a while and with five children does Jim have any grandkids? I only hear about the five Henson kids, but not their kids...

MGov

Reaction score
This has been gnawing at my brain for a while and with five children does Jim have any grandkids? I only hear about the five Henson kids, but not their kids...
And hopefully we won't hear anything about them until they are adults.

MelissaY1

Reaction score
Yes, if you go to Wireimage.com or Rex Features.com or any of these publicity photo websites, there's shots of Jim's grandchildren in attendance when Kermit received his star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. I don't know who out of the 5 Henson kids has children but I know Brian has mentioned in an interview once that one of his happiest moments in his life was when he became a father. Hope this helps.

OverUnderAround

Reaction score
I believe I saw on the Henson website a profile of Cheryl Henson that said she lives with her hubby and two kids.

Sylinde Bren

Reaction score
Perhaps, hopefully, his grandchildren may take an interest to the Muppets and want to make it their life's work, like their grandfather, when they get older. Could they reacquire it from Disney, if they wanted?

Infinity Sirius

Reaction score
MGov probably means that he/she doesn't want the kids to do anything bad and be reported in the news as such. For example: "So-so Henson granddaughter/son of the late Jim Henson of Muppet fame was caught robbing a mini-mart today." Then the grandchild's reputation would be associated with the Muppets and the chain of gossip goes on.

Thamks Melissa for the links!

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
I was thinking that MGov meant that since they're still kids and such, the public shouldn't know the details of their lives "just because" they're related to Jim Henson. Although what Infinity Sirius said makes sense, too.