jim henson theme park

melissa@muppet

Reaction score
I wouls spend most of my time eating and watching in that store what a cool idea.

ZootyCutie

Reaction score
After remebering about something at DisneyQuest in Downtown Disney, I thought of something that would be fun and interactive.

Muppet Maker: Beaker would guide you into making your own Muppet with parts from original Muppets, like Kermit, Gonzo and Miss Piggy. You could mix and match however you want. The catch is, Bunsen doesn't know that anyone is in the lab, so you have a limited amount of time to make the creation. If you wanted to, you could send your creation to a desk, and later end up buying an action figure or t-shirt with your creation on it. You could also create original Muppets, yet change the color of their clothing.

lael

Reaction score
Yeah, I'm all for Zooty Cutie to be one of the "imagineers", but muppified. I think. or sumthin.

GSmiley2007

Reaction score
Having just discovered this thread, I have thought of a few ideas as well, in addition to these great ideas:

1.) A music shop where you are greeted by costumed versions of the Electric Mayhem, and you can pick albums and CDs of all the great Muppet songs

2.) Baby Piggy's Dollhouse - A larger-than-life-size version of the dollhouse used by Piggy on the Muppet Babies. You can even greet costumed versions of the babies themeselves, including Skeeter!

3.) Tutter's Mouse Hole - For the small-fry, it's a tiny rollercoaster that lets you go into Tutter's home in the Big Blue House, as well as the kitchen. Tutter then appears at the end as your kids get off the ride, wanting to take a picture with you.

4.) An international exhibit - You're greeted by several international Muppets depending on the theme of the country (i.e. Abelardo Montoya for Mexico, Mopatop for the UK, Pino for Holland, Max Mekker for Norway, and Kippi Ben Kippod for Israel)

5.) A live stage where the Muppeteers come on stage to demonstrate their characters. Even the cartoon voice actors associated with Henson's cartoons (namely Muppet Babies) appear to take questions as well.

6.) Doozer Kingdom - Similar to Tom Sawyer Island at Disneyland

7.) Digit's Arcade - Obviously, where you go to play video games

8.) An exhibit where you can greet the human actors from many Muppet shows, such as Gerry Parkes as Doc from Fraggle Rock, or even Jennifer Connelly as Sarah from Labyrinth!

9.) The Cave of Dinosaurs - You are greeted by many characters from Dinosaurs, like Earl, Fran, Robbie, Charlene, and the Baby (Gotta love him!).

That's about it.

CBPuppets

Reaction score
Their Greedy Enough To Sell Rights To Disney And Sell Their Fathers Dream.
I never thought they sold Jim Henson's and Joan Ganz Cooney's Dreams out of greed. I believe they did it because they had no choice or something like that.

unclematt

Reaction score
I dont believe it was out of greed and if you really want a chance at Muppet rides in a theme park I cant think of anyone better to own them than Disney.