Jim Henson Tribute

marsscout

Reaction score
I didn't know where else to put this thread. I asked this question many years ago, but I seem to remember a very beautiful song at the end of the tribute show. It wasn't one that I had heard the muppets or any other jim henson character doing before. I loved it but I never heard a recording of it since. Does anyone have a copy of said tribute and possibly make a copy of it? Or post the song on muppetcentral if possible?

Sincerely,

Amalya

:wink:

DannyRWW

Reaction score
I think i saw a video of it on you tube.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi. Do you mean The Muppets Celebrate Jim Henson special? If so, the song featured at the end is titled "Just One Person", sung by Robin and the other Muppets gathered to pay their creator his proper respects. It was first sung by Bernadette Peters in her TMS episode appearance in the second season of the show to cheer up a depressed Robin who felt that everyone was ignoring him or not even noticing him.

You can find the song from both the TMS episode and tribute special at Muppet Musique run by fellow forum member Sylinde Bren. The thread for that website is located in the On The Web section of the forum.
Hope this helps.