Jim Henson videos on Netflix

Have you joined Netflix?

• Total voters

Warldorf

Reaction score
Hello there,

Now is a good time to join Netflix. It is currently airing some good movies from during Jim Henson's time and his workshop. First up, they have The Muppets Take Manhattan. After that, enjoy Kermit's Swamp Years with the family. When you're alone, if you want, kick back and emerge into the fantasy worlds named The Dark Crystal and Labyrinth. And last but not least, the new documentary, Being Elmo. Well? What are you waiting for?

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Hey Waldorf! :wink: Yeah, we love our instant Netflix, get it in HD through our bluray system. Before that, we were able to watch instantly through my Wii! Plus, when I can't sleep, I watch old episodes of Fraggle Rock or Doctor Who on Netflix through my wife's iPod, it's great! :smile:

So, looks like I gotta do a search for MTM, somehow I missed adding that to my queue. As for KSY, no thanks!! Ha ha.

Cheers,
:big_grin:
Anthony

gregtcarpenter

Reaction score
Don't forget Jim Henson' The Storyteller, Farscape, Emmet Otter, Pajanimals (for toddlers), specials like Monster Maker, and Fraggle Rock. Lots of Henson, old and new.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
There is also "The Secret Life of Toys" series and "Construction Site" as well.

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
I really want Netflix! It looks great!
Plus, my old favorite show, Arrested Development is returning next year with a 10 episode miniseries for Netflix only. So I kinda want it a lot.

beakerboy12

Reaction score
Netflix also houses select episodes, identical to those found available for download on iTunes, of Sesame Street. They also have the short-lived Mother Goose Stories series and the Wubbulous World of Dr. Suess.

Hubert

Reaction score
I've been thinking about getting Netflix, so I was just wondering what they still have and what new stuff that they now have on there in the way of Muppets/Henson. Can anyone shed some light into this?

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Just from a search I got

The Muppet Movie
Sesame Street 2006-2011
The Dark Crystal
The Story Teller Greek Myths
Sesame Street Classics
Labyrinth
Follow That Bird
The Storyteller

Most of them seem to be going away in January. They tend to cycle through different things to stream every few months in general.