Jim Henson wannabe looking 4 Frank Oz

dj lewzealand

Reaction score
:smile: Hello

I want to start doing puppetry in Toronto Canada and am looking for someone motivated and who loves the muppets to colaborate with. A Frank Oz to a Jim Henson, I have some ideas and am open to anything please either email me or post your email or ideas.

Can you Picture That!!

DJ Lewzealand

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
that's an interesting way of putting that!

Sarah

CB Boy

Reaction score
I posted this in another forum - but it's originally from the Puppeteers Of America bulletin Board (a good source for puppet jobs).

Live entertainment company is currently seeking one male and one female hand/rod puppeteers for a national touring children's show in Canada. Tours run April - Nov 2003; Feb - Jun 2004. Someone from the Greater Toronto Area would be ideal for this position as that is where rehearsals will be held this Spring. We are also seeking American puppeteers with hand/rod experience in the upstate NY or NYC area for a USA tour in the Fall of 2003. Interested performers should send a detailed resume to puppetshow2003@hotmail.com. Thank You

This has been out there awhile so I would apply ASAP! Great to see another Canuck around btw! Good luck!!!

Manda:-D

Reaction score
Maybe it's just me, but this sounds like a personals ad! :wink:
Do you also like long walks on the beach? LOL!