Jim Henson with Kermit custom figure

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
I finally finished my custom Jim Henson figure with Kermit and it looks great. I am very pleased with how it turned out. It is already one of my favorite items in my collection.

Many thanks for everybody's input. It was very helpful. :smile:

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Are you going to post pictures? We'd love to see 'em!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Uh... Pictures can't be posted on MC, unless they're one's avatar. What could be done is have links to a website hosting the pictures like photobucket or something similar. You could also submit the custom pictures and a write-up describing how you made the custom and/or what it looks like to Quinn over at the Palisades Toys forums. He runs the Collector's Club's Custom Corner and features creations made by people all the time.
Hope this helps somewhat.

That Announcer

Reaction score
In response to Vic's factoid about the number of Kermits made: You're right. With MFS at least, there were fifteen Piggy heads made. (I have the making-of-MFS book, don't know about you.)

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
I'd love to post pictures. Just not that computer savy. I'll see if I can borrow a digital camera and look into posting them somehow.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
MuppetsRule said:
I'd love to post pictures. Just not that computer savy. I'll see if I can borrow a digital camera and look into posting them somehow.
And now another shameless plug for my tutorial:
This will help!

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
Thanks. That is very helpful. I will give it a try when I have a chance and let you know how it works. :smile:

MuppetsRule

Reaction score

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Truly amazing! I love it! It looks professional! I'd love to see some of Kermit close up!

MWoO

Reaction score
Now that is an interesting idea. Using the mini Kermit was a good idea. The idea of a puppet using a puppet is really interesting as well. Kind of like the creation taking over the creator kind of thing going on.