1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Christmas Music
    Our 17th annual Christmas Music Marathon is underway on Muppet Central Radio. Listen to the best Muppet Christmas music of all-time through December 25.

3. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Jim Henson's Creature Shop Challenge Episode 7: Alien Press Conference

Discussion in 'Fantasy Worlds' started by Phillip, May 6, 2014.

1. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

We're nearing the end...

Tonight watch the seventh episode of Jim Henson's Creature Shop Challenge "Alien Press Conference" on SyFy Tuesday night at 9 pm eastern, 8 pm central and let us know your thoughts.

In this episode, Gigi brings Farscape co-star Rygel into the workshop as inspiration for the creature designers to build an alien species attending an intergalactic press conference.

[​IMG]

If you saw this episode, please "like" this post and share your thoughts below.

SpookyMania and The Count like this.
  2. antsamthompson9

antsamthompson9 Well-Known Member

I'm glad Melissa's in the finale. This episode was pretty good.

SpookyMania likes this.
  3. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

The good thing about this episode was Rigel's cameo at the beginning, though I would have liked to see him interact more maybe even during the builds or in the judging.

The thing that made me laugh was that Robert said his alien dignitary had been built specifically to address the press conference on how to defeat Jake's warlord creature. Considering Jake was the one who got eliminated, I'd say 'mission accomplished'.

Other than that it was an okay episode, just more visual what with the alien heads opening up to reveal the second alien inside, so it pretty much went over my own head. Meh, I hope the finale's better though they didn't really say what the creature brief would be in the promo at the end of the night.

Phillip likes this.
  4. SpookyMania

SpookyMania Member

Sad to see Jake go; he was a really talented dude. But I'm happy that Melissa made it to the final three. She and Robert are my favorites.