Jim Henson's Doodle Dreams

GelflingWaldo

Reaction score
Meredith Books is planning to release a brand new book that explores the artistry and imagination of Jim Henson. "Jim Henson's Doodle Dreams: Inspiration for Living Life Outside the Lines" by Jim Lewis will give look inside the mind of Jim Henson through artwork, sketches and quotes. The 96-page hardcover book is planned for release on September 2, 2008.

zns

Reaction score
Um.............. okay. I really don't mean to be a dark cloud, but is this like a reprint of the other book, Jim Henson's Designs and Doodles? :confused::confused::confused:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Um.............. okay. I really don't mean to be a dark cloud, but is this like a reprint of the other book, Jim Henson's Designs and Doodles? :confused::confused::confused:
Yeah, I was getting ready to say isn't there already a book like this out?

Not to mention, there's also a quote book out too called It's Not Easy Bein' Green, and Other Things Considered.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Rebranding (with extras)?

:smile: It seems to me that the Henson Company is combining the sentiments and artistry of the two previous books and branding them into something new = Jim Henson's Muppety work sans-Kermit and the Muppet brand. That's fine with me; in fact I hope there's some new material and fine composition. :coy:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Yeah, I like it seeing as I don't have either off the other releases.

zns

Reaction score
I guess it will probably be worth something. I might put it on my christmas list. :wink: