Jim Hensons Memorial Service

Luke

Reaction score
There's so much love among the fans and the shows. I mean, you never see some Power Rangers fans jumping up at a table at a restaurant preforming an episode.
I agree, but it would be kinda funky. Especially when some giant power monster turned up and squashed all the burgers.

cherrypotion27

Reaction score
Articles about Jim Henson's Memorial

Reading these articles just makes me even more sad that Jim's gone. I read a rumor somewhere that at one of the memorials, supposedly the song "Rainbow Connection" as sung by Kermit was played over a loudspeaker. Anyone know if this is true?

Patricia/cherrypotion27:cry: (wishing she had had the opportunity to meet Jim. He truely was a wonderful man, and his creations have certainly brought me much joy over the years! Goddess bless you Jim. Love you, man).

stephenjlizard

Reaction score
During the memorial service they played a recording of The Rainbow Connection as sung by Kermit from the Muppet Movie soundtrack. I'll be playing that, along with the majority of everyone who spoke at the memorial service, on the MuppetCast this week as part of a special edition podcast as a tribute to Jim.

I have a copy of the memorial service as a 2-DVD set, thanks to KermiClown (I believe that's his username here), on his website at http://kermiclownvideos.com/

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
or eBay has it somtimes tho too, thats where i bought my dvd 2 disc copy from lastyear.. and i PLAN on watchin it tommarrow aswell :cry: