Jim Henson's The Christmas Toy

Rugby

Reaction score
Once again, I have to remind everyone to ask for this on Region 1 DVD. I believe FUN! Entertainment(Do I have that right?)holds the rights to this special now. I can't mess with multi-region dvd players and I'm sure many other people can't as well. Let's get this baby on region 1 DVD once and for all, fellow muppet lovers!

GelflingWaldo

Reaction score
Rugby said:
I believe FUN! Entertainment(Do I have that right?)holds the rights to this special now.
It's HIT! Entertainment who has the dirstibution rights to the special (along with the rest of the Henson Family Showcase and the subsequent TV show, The Secret Life of Toys). At this time the HIT! Entertainment customer service representitives say there are no solid plans for any DVD releases of this special in the near future, but they will pass along any desire to their brand team for consideration. So please feel free to contact them and hopefully by next Christmas we'll see something. The contact information for HIT is listed below.

Mail:
HIT Entertainment

PO BOX 9000
Allen TX, 75002

Phone:
1-866-405-7625

E-mail:
consumerrelations@hitentertainment.com

Rugby

Reaction score
Yes, HIT! Entertainment! Not FUN! Entertainment, as fun as it may be! LOL! Thank you for posting the contact information! I really appreciate it! (Wow, lots of exclamation points in this post. :wink: )

I did email them and got the same reply. Hopefully we can round up enough interest here and get this thing on the shelves by next Christmas.

Charles

Reaction score
Christmas Toy

I too have emailed them. The idea of never being able to own this title makes me sick. So hopefully NEXT Christmas it'll be out

-Charles

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
I Emailed them in like march when the dael was done to try to get it this xmas 2004