Jim Shore's Muppet Tradition Statues

DannyRWW

Reaction score
i really want these saw gonzo online a little while ago i really hope more are coming like walter rowlf scoooter pepe i can only dream
You know Walter would be interesting.... I could picture Scooter or Rowlf..... but I'm having a hard time picturing Walter...I mean I would certainly get it but it is hard to picture.

TheWeirdoGirl

Reaction score
I was browsing around at a Hallmark store today, and they had the Piggy and Animal statues. Piggy didn't look so good, but I thought Animal looked fine. I plan to buy the Gonzo one at some point.

Mark Johns

Reaction score
I now have the Kermit, Piggy, Animal and Kermit & Piggy Book Ends. I still need Statler & Waldorf, Fozzie and Gonzo with Camilla. These are a great collection. I just painted my room Kermit green this week and I will be displaying all my Muppet merch soon. I have about 20 boexes of stuff. This room will be awesome.

Reactions: tu

Gonzo

Reaction score
I have Kermit and Piggy...so far I'm successfully resisting the urge to buy others. SO FAR.

Mark Johns

Reaction score
The only one left that I need is Gonzo. Maybe this weekend.

Mark Johns

Reaction score
I finally bought the Gonzo and Camilla figure yesterday to complete my collection. I really like these figures.

Kermieuk

Reaction score
I should be getting gonzo and the kermit and piggy bookends for my birthday in three weeks then I'll have them all. I wonder if more will be released!! I love the look of the kermit bookend.

Chris

muppetlover123

Reaction score
i just want the kermit and statler and waldorf they look the best :smile: :sleep::boo:

Hubert

Reaction score
I'm sad now...the Kermit I have has a really light shade of green paint that is off color, which I figured all of them would be close to that. But the other day I saw one in the store that had a much more Kermit green shade which I would have loved...I may still end up buying that one also, though. :smile: