Jim's Resting Place

MelissaY1

Reaction score
I found an entry on findagrave.com saying Jim's ashes were scattered at his ranch in New Mexico. I've never read anything about Jim even setting foot in NM, let alone owning a ranch there.

Can anyone confirm the legitimacy of this entry? I'm doubting it.

http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GRid=2210
MSNBC ran a special awhile back on Jim Henson called "Time and Again" it was basically a biographical special on Jim's life and career done in the late 90s. There was a clip of footage of him and his children riding around on horses on what looked like a ranch. Just because we never actually read anything about Jim's ranch doesn't mean it didn't exist.

Also, that findagrave site fails to mention that part of his ashes were also scattered in England near where he had a home there as well...

mikebennidict

Reaction score
MSNBC ran a special awhile back on Jim Henson called "Time and Again" it was basically a biographical special on Jim's life and career done in the late 90s. There was a clip of footage of him and his children riding around on horses on what looked like a ranch. Just because we never actually read anything about Jim's ranch doesn't mean it didn't exist.
Who thought that his ranch didn't exist?

scarylarrywolf

Reaction score
It just kind of surprised me since I just assumed he lived mainly England and New York.

MelissaY1

Reaction score
It just kind of surprised me since I just assumed he lived mainly England and New York.
Remember what happens when you assume :wink: But seriously England and NYC are the places we hear the most about. Jim lived in various places throughout his life and there's probably a lot we don't know as fans about his personal life, where he lived, etc.