John Denver & The Muppets: A Christmas Together DVD

ktbear

Reaction score
OK, so for the record, there is only one available kind of DVD and it happens to be pirated. What I am wondering is what is keeping them from releasing it? They would make a fortune from releasing it (always good for Disney), and they would make fans extatic. I am new here, so the other things I am looking forward to coming out on DVD are:Season 4 and Muppets Tonight. Everything else seems to have come out quite quickly (Fraggles, Dinosaurs, Farscape), but there are some true classics in that 4th season of the Muppet show. Anyone want to fill me in as to why we have such a dely?
Thanks!
KT

BobThePizzaBoy

Reaction score
While this offer is tempting, I can't really say I want to buy it. I'd rather wait for a commercial release. Granted, it's not looking to likely (I remember back in 2003 Sony tried to release it with Rocky Mountain Holiday but Henson doesn't own the actual special, John Denver's estate does. Which is why Walt Disney Records didn't release the re-release of the A Christmas Together CD) but I tihnk I'll just stick with the trading circuit.